Rapid Fire Questions
(you have 10 seconds to answer each one!)
I was born in Bermuda but I currently live in Massachusetts.
- What’s your favorite sports team and why?
Boston Red Sox. I love the fanbase and have watched them for as long as I can remember.
- Favorite sauce commonly found on the dining hall tables? (Tabasco? Red Hot? Cholula? … Soy Sauce??)
Probably soy sauce — I’m not a big fan of spicy stuff.
- Biggest pet peeve?
When someone calls you “buddy” when they forget your name.
- What’s your favorite Deerfield cheer?
Definitely the Battle Cry – everyone knows it and participates in it.
- Greer or Koch?
Depends on the situation, but I prefer the Greer.
- Would you rather swim in the river or play Spikeball on the shore?
Play Spikeball on the shore followed by a quick river dip after a few games.
- What’s been your favorite quarantine pastime?
In the early parts of quarantine, I watched a crazy amount of movies. Nowadays I typically try to go sailing/boating every day.
- What’s your message as Captain Deerfield to the rest of the Deerfield community?
I’ve always loved Deerfield for its contagious school-wide spirit. Even with all the present uncertainties for our upcoming school year, it’s my goal to keep that spirit alive regardless of how the year turns out. I can’t wait for the fall and am excited to see everyone!